Sunday, August 14, 2011

Priscilla, Priscilla, Priscilla

Big City Broadway Show:



Wednesday night I received a BBM from my good friend Leanna inviting me to see Priscilla Queen of the Desert on Friday night, her mom won the tickets at a Raffle. Having heard the wonderful reviews I jumped at the opportunity to not only see the show, but spend time with her as well. We decided we would meet at the theatre around 7:45pm. I could barely contain my excitement by the time rolled around to see the show.

While I was waiting for her, an older women was standing in front of me and she mentioned to her friend this is her 7th, yes I said 7th time seeing the show and she said each time it gets better. How could you see the same show 7 times I wondered. Well I will tell you how, that was hands down the best show I have seen on Broadway and I have seen quiet a few. The costumes and the set design were truly amazing, along with each and every actress. You could easily sing along to almost every song and believe me its a dance in your seat kind of show.



I give this 5 Stars and recommend that each and everyone of you who reads this: Don't walk, Run to TKTS or the Box Office and purchase tickets ASAP.



1 comment:

  1. Lucky girl! I wish I lived closer to NYC to see shows like this! :)

    ReplyDelete