Wednesday, January 25, 2012

If this isn't inspiration, then I don't know what is....

Revolution is whatever you want it to be, and it’s wherever you want it to go. It’s there, waiting for you. And the people you meet, from the mundane to the most inspiring, are the ones who will unlock it, break it open, or help you find it”~ Jonathan Kalan
 
 
Lately I feel like I am walking around like a zombie, literally barely sleeping, not eating, and just not being social. For me to be “anti-social” is so far stretched as I love to talk to people, learn about them, listen to their stories. I know something is missing; however I am not sure what it is.

I recently found Revolution.is, a website that shares stories of people living unconventional lives. They showcase those who do and who make a difference, whether for just themselves or for others. It really is an inspirational website, one that I find myself drawn to. I let my creative juices flow, I write, I design Jewelry, I scrapbook, I dream of places to travel to, I dream of random jobs that would bring a smile to my face. I guess now it’s time to stop dreaming and start doing. I have no idea where to start, but who really does?

So it’s time to STOP being “anti-social” and START talking to those people, hear their stories, become inspired, and make moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment