Saturday, August 6, 2011

Paying it Forward

Big Heart Event Synopsis:
Noren(my old boss from ACS-Kristyn is her first name) invited me to her company's Pay it Forward Bar Crawl for the Make-a-Wish Foundation, and who I am to turn down the opportunity to donate to such a remarkable cause. $20 dollars gave me a bracelet for drink & food specials in bars all over NYC.

First Stop Greensquare Tavern (see ad above)


The crew

We made the following stops on the crawl and all proceeds went to Make-A-Wish:


Dinner was at The Ainsworth and was extremely delicious. I had a burger with lettuce and avocado & crispy fries. The other exceptional meal at the table was the Baked Macaroni & Cheese(pic below).


It was a great night with amazing friends for a great cause. Giving back is a huge part of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment