Monday, November 7, 2011

Run Colleen Run!!

Being laid up in bed since early Friday evening with the beginning stages of the Flu, I knew I had no shot of making all my plans this weekend. (Bummer). Saturday night I had planned to attend a birthday party in Brooklyn, but as you can guess I was in bed all night with plenty of fluids keeping me company!

Sunday, November 6, 2011was Marathon Sunday.
I had plans to cheer on a colleague who was running for Chai Lifeline.
I was prepared to cheer on Fitblog buddies as well such as; Theodora Blanchfield, Healthy Happier Bear, etc....
Finally my close friend Colleen Goldrick who got me my first job out of college at The American Cancer Society was running with the ACS Determination team, in memory of my mom :) **Lucky me her mom texted me letting me know they were on the corner of 86th and 1st to cheer her on!! So here is the picture I caught of her on mile 17 looking strong!!




Oh and I got the backside of Jennifer Jacobs from the Biggest Loser!!



Hope you all had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment