Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Thankful Weekend

With a great weekend behind me I am enjoying this evening watching the Giants/Eagles game with my dad.

Yesterday was my sister's 20th Birthday, which meant family dinner at the restaurant of her choice: Carrabba's Italian Grill. After spending the night out on Long Island for class she was happy to see us and of course open her gifts!! Look at that smile below.

 Happy 20th Birthday Bean!!

Today I met up with my Kristen & her BF Matt for breakfast as we haven't seen each other in a while. We have been friends for years and she is always someone I know I can talk to when I need something. Today was no different and she even managed to surprise me with such a meaningful gift. As many of you know my friends and family walk in memory of my mom; "May the Schwartz Be With You" is our team name. Take a look at this amazing gift she gave me:






What a great shirt- especially since I have decided to train for the 2012 Las Vegas Half Marathon with my dad next year.

Overall I am very thankful for my family & friends.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment