Thursday, February 23, 2012

Travel Celebrate Travel

Not being sure if what direction this blog was going I decided to take a mini hiatus. I decided I was going to focus on myself and see what path I was headed for. I still have no idea what it is I want or where I want to be; however I do know that I enjoy writing more and more each day. Recently I purchased this leather journal from Anthropologie and placed it my everyday purse so that I could write everything from my feelings to inspirations.

With that said, this journal started with my trip to Las Vegas for work this past week for the WPPI show. With a team of about 15 people we spent three days at the MGM convention center. The outfits, the creativeness, and the all around wonderful people were a great way to start off my first real journal. Staying at the Excalibur was interesting as well as this is one of the more "kid-friendly" hotels. With days filled with work and nights filled with team dinners, there really was no time to explore, which I am fine with as this wasn't my first time to Las Vegas and nor will it be my last.

Tuesday night we attended a team dinner at Kimchi Korean BBQ. Having never been there before and never eating Korean BBQ before I was in for a surprise. Lately, I have been more and more open to trying new cuisines which brings me to the pictures of what the meal consisted of. I was lucky to sit with three other experienced people who guided me in the right direction.




I will say that I did enjoy my meal and enjoyed the evening with my great team!

With a red-eye home last night I knew there was no chance of me going into the office today, so I took it easy today, answering a few important emails, a one mile run, and catching up on my DVR. It will be an early night to bed.

Next up, in the order below is:

A Wedding ( Sunday Night)
A work trip to Seattle ( Wed-Sun)
A mini vacation with my sister to visit Grandma in Florida ( Thurs-Tues)

Then shortly after I will celebrate my 25th Birthday on Saturday, April 7th. For those who celebrate Passover, yes I know my birthday is the first night of Seder, however I am OK with that, because I will be with my family, the most important people in my life. Recently I have been reflecting back on the past 25 years and I have to say, they were great, but i am more excited about the next chapter! (Saving the reflection for another post)

With my mini break from blogging and my crazy schedule coming up I will be sure to keep this updated as much as possible, as I really do enjoy writing even if no one reads this.

Wishing everyone a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment