Thursday, March 1, 2012

My mentor gets Married!

As I entered the Metropolitan Club on 60th Street at 5th Ave I wasn't sure what to expect. My good friend, and mentor Wendy Glick was going to marry her best friend this evening. Kristyn, Chris and I were directed to a room for a cocktail hour before the ceremony. The food was wonderful, catching up with friends and colleagues was great and we were about to witness one amazing ceremony.

As we sat down, the questions came from Kristyn, and I was more than willing to answer as it was her first Jewish wedding.

What a beautiful Chuppah!

The gorgeous bride making an unforgettable entrance

You May Kiss the Bride!!

Kristyn, Wendy, Me

Once the ceremony was over we were ushered upstairs to where the reception would take place.
What an amazing view from the reception!
Mickey giving a tear-jerking speech. My eyes teared up! Love you Mickey!

We Partied, Danced & Laughed the night away!

Wendy & Adrian Congratulations! I am honored to have celebrated such an exciting day with you both.

Wendy- thank you for everything! You are the greatest mentor I could have.

1 comment:

  1. I have tagged you in a meme, go check it out !!!

    www.Daniellarobin.com

    ReplyDelete