Saturday, March 3, 2012

1 Creative Place; 1 Uncreative Person= Thinking

I am not saying I am the most uncreative individual; however I am not all that creative. Coming to Seattle I knew I was in for a fun few days even though this is technically a work trip. First thing I did was poll twitter for some good restaurants #foodie!

Here was the response I received:
absolutely - Revel (in Fremont) Black Bottle (in Belltown) and Spinasse (Capitol Hill).

I will hopefully be trying Revel Saturday night for dinner!

Big shout out to the Renaissance Seattle Marriott as I have a room on the 25th Floor with a view of both the space needle and the ocean!

I will do a post just of pictures!

So far though I have done more writing, blogging, and being unleashing my creativity. Can't wait to get home and start a project that I have in mind.

Goodnight from Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment