Sunday, March 4, 2012

Seattle

First off, I am thankful that my company sent me out here for a few days to attend a conference for work! If it wasn't for the conference I am not sure when I would have made it to Seattle for a visit, it being one of the places I desperately wanted to visit.

As much as I wanted this to be a photo post it looks like I will have to share a link of pictures instead.

I arrived late Wednesday night and worked Thursday all day and most of Friday. Friday when I was free to sight see it was raining. I landed up just heading to this awesome Japanese restaurant nijo sushi bar & grill!

Today I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and explore as much of the city as possible.

Here is what I covered:

  1. Pikes Place Market
  2. The Pier
  3. Harbor Cruise
    1. 1 hour trip around the harbor. It was a very windy so there are not to many pictures as I was afraid my camera might fly away.
    2. Women next to me told her husband she will either puke on board or the minute we step on the dock, she made it to the first step of the dock and puked.
  4. The Downtown area
  5. The Space Needle
  6. Myrtle Edwards Park
I would say that is a big accomplishment in one day! I know that another trip back here is in the books so I can see more, that is if I don't move here first. You see by traveling I have seen some great cities making each of them a contender to move to. Who knows where I will land up, what I do know is I am ready for a change of scenery for a while. Don't get me wrong, I love NYC and it will always be "home" but I am ready for a change, a positive change in my life!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good time in my hometown- it's definitely the place I call home, no matter where I am in the world. If you liked it in the cold, you will definitely love the summers there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't wait to come back and visit, hopefully the end of the summer!

      Delete
  2. Wow! You sure did a lot in a little bit of time! Sounds like a lot of fun! I need to take a trip there!

    Xo MessyDirtyHair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am one of those people who no matter how little time I have I will squeeze as much as I can in, cause you never know when you will be back. I am lucky that my company sent me! Seattle was great!

      You have a great blog!

      Delete